- 1. We can ship all in-stock orders in 1-3 business days as your payment has cleared.
- 2. All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed.
- 3. With standard courier practice, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- 4. Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout. For an estimate before checkout, please send to: email@example.com
- 5. We will ship according to the shipping address you provided, please notify us any address change before your order is marked "Shipped" to avoid parcel loss.
It is calculated per 10g, starts from 2USD including handling and package fee.
It normally takes 15 to 25 days to reach majority of the world, but shipping time is greatly affected by factors beyond our control, like weather, post office delay, custom and etc. We couldn't guarantee a timely delivery but will perform the best on our side. If your order by Air mail is notified as "Traceable" for 30 days without reception, please contact your post office and notify us. We will follow up closely to track the parcel, and refund/ reship in the worst case.
DHL:3-5 days not guaranteed, tracked, not insured, delivery by end of day.
UPS Worldwide Express plus:1-3 Business Days not guaranteed, tracked, not insured, delivery as early as 8:00 a.m.
UPS Worldwide Express:1-3 Business Days not guaranteed, tracked, not insured, delivery typically by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon.
UPS Worldwide Express Saver:1-3 Business Days not guaranteed, tracked, not insured, delivery by end of day.
UPS Worldwide Expedited:3-5 Business Days not guaranteed, tracked, not insured, delivery by end of day.
Customs, Duties and TaxesYou should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by the courier company. We will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
Customs are quite different in each country. please comment while you are placing order about the requirements, we will support as much as possible.
Split OrdersTo fill your order as quickly and efficiently as possible, we sometimes will split your order into a number of different packages so that we could take advantage of the items in stock at different warehouses. For example, we have a warehouse in America so you may receive multiple deliveries if you use American address for shipping.
Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you'll only be charged the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you placed your order.